things to consider before contacting me:
- Nothing on this website is for sale. While I do
sell items occasionally, I usually list them on the Antique Radio
Forums - Classifieds.
- I am not an expert when it comes to radio and
electronics, but I will try my best to answer your
questions or refer you someone who can.
- I lead a very busy life, so at times expect long
delays with me responding to your email. I do try my
best to respond in a timely manner.
- Before asking where to find or purchase parts and literature
such as manuals
try some of the places on my Links
- If you have basic questions concerning value, identification, or rarity of a radio,
you would probably have better luck searching or posting
on the Antique
I do love to hear from other collectors and radio
enthusiasts, so feel free to email me at kc9gic-AT-gmail.com. **
Note: replace the "-AT-" with "@" in your email
Copyright 2004-2012 Jeremy Schotter, All rights reserved.